Monday, May 31, 2021

On to another Creative Month

 

 


 

I have to tell you., I am sooo tired of Steampunk and Grunge.  I felt my soul kernelizing somewhere deep within.  I was not having my Say, not clarifying the thoughts that come up to me, that I am trying to work through.  That is what this blog always had been, a place to put down my main thoughts of a day.  I either spring-boarded off a painting I had done or I did a painting for a topic.  I am grateful to move into The Bohemian and play without fitting in to the structured lines of ‘either’/’or’.   In fact, it is quite Bohemian for me to veer off and return to a place that I am most comfortable; a place where I have no rules, no design, necessarily, to follow, a mish mash of things I think about, research, and have an epiphany about...  So bohemian of me.

I have begun to change things up in the blog.  I have gone back to posting empowerment pieces and I hope it instigates thoughts of your own.  I will, of course, be adding in mini challenges, and I will be back to painting portraits that are my first love.

Follow along and enjoy the processes.  Much love and light!

©Carol Desjarlais 5.31.21

 

No comments:

Post a Comment