Sunday, May 16, 2021

Excuse Me, May I Have A Napkin: Grunge

 

 


 

For this page, I am using a page I cleaned my brushes off on and it happens to be an orange few strokes.   I am only going to use napkins to create this grunge page.

 


The first napkin is going to be the base and I work up from there.  I really did end up with grunge… but, at the same time... I like it, a lot.

 


 

I have I have many  many napkins that I have collected over the years.  I use napkins for every meal and more when we have company, so I have collected some for every reason and season.  

 


I a m not one to especially like grunge/punk rock things and this page is pretty dark.  If you think of punk rock, you know what grunge is.

What have you collected a lot of?  Can you use only them to come up with a grunge page?

©Carol Desjarlais 5.16.21

 

No comments:

Post a Comment