Wednesday, March 15, 2023

The Bear and I

 

 


Sagittarius moves into Capricorn and there is a fire in, under, and around you today.  Sagittarius is a fire sign.  Capricorn is determined.  You ought to get lots done today.

Today, you will be asked to prove your loyalty to someone who admires you and loves you.  Be gentle.  You are motivated and ready to take on the world.  Be careful you do not neglect the ones who need you.  There is lots of passion but you may think you are too busy.  Later, in the afternoon, this may lead to you finding an intense loneliness come over you. 

Your intensity will come from Sagittarius, the caring part of you will be Capricorn and you need to find the balance between the two to have a great life-filled day where you are protected.

Today should be as much a ‘stick close to home’ day as possible.  The Sagittarius in you could get into all sorts of trouble.  The culmination might be that you will feel really badly at not being there for someone near and dear.  

During this time, as the moon wanes, I always seek [protection, feel more vulnerable each night as the moon gives up its full belly.  It is then that I turn to my sacred protector, the one that came to me in a sweat. I can not touch or own anything of the bear because it is such a powerful spirit and my human frailties might use it all the wrong way.  And, so, I know I can seek protection that is big and is a very strong and intimidating protection

©Carol Desjarlais 3.15.23

 

No comments:

Post a Comment