Sunday, March 12, 2023

Scorpio and The Sap Rises

 


 

Just the act of moving clocks (Spring Forward) for Daylight Savings Time thrills me.  Time for change to match the season as it springs forward.  Do you have any spring rituals?

Everything in me craves spring, longs for it, can hardly bear to have winter gnaw away at what was spring-type days.  So I do spring prep.  I start my seeds in cardboard egg cartons.  I start collecting Spring decorations.  I start planning on spring things to do… and of course, that includes I need flowers and I go buy bunches of fresh bouquets to put on my table. 

It is time to really crawl out of winter slumps.  Time to reframe our mindset and make transitions (changes) that will be progress for this coming new season. 

Spend a bit more time outdoors and suck up that beautiful transitional sunshine.  Check in with your sense, note the small stuff, seek out signs and symbols of spring.  Cam you hear sap rising in the trees?  Is the sap rising in you?  Feel spring right to your very cells.

Today is a day of the scent of Hyacinthe and the use of gold in our art pages, or canvases, or whatever we are working on. 

©Carol Desjarlais 3.12.23

 

No comments:

Post a Comment