Wednesday, December 1, 2021

The Fool

 

 


 

Dec 1 –  The Cards and The Fool

MAKING YOUR OWN EMPOWERMENT CARDS/ORACLE

1.     Choose the theme – nature, animals, flowers, crystals, etc.

2.    Daily inspiration and empowerment card

3.    I am using Brea Reese Watercolor Pad 3 ½ inch x 5 ½ - you can use playing cards, coasters, tags, atcs, whatever you have many of.  All should be one size and shape.

4.    Keep in mind, it is for you and use quotes or images or empowerment ideas.  Mix it up and keep it spicy.

5.    This is your very own one-of-a-kind deck that contains inspiration just for you.  You know what patterns and challenges come to bear. 

6.    This month is a journey.  You can begin and not end until you feel done, but it would be a great way to start a new year with inspiration and empowerment you have made for yourself.  Do not feel like you need to do it all in December.  Find a way to enjoy the journey. This is a way to record your journey and inspire yourself with empowerment daily, by drawing a card to focus on for the day. 

 

The Fool

The fool leaves behind what does not serve you.

Live according to your own wisdom.

Remember to play

Look for wild synchronicity in your adventures today.

Remember, it is what it is.

Remember the times in your life when you did not conform, did not follow the rules, did something outlandish and others thought you - The Fool.  You weren’t.  You were being authentically you, healing part of you that have been tamped down by circumstance or conditioning.

You will be energized to do what is of value to you.  Do that, you lovely unique wild wonderful fool you.



 

I started by making a quick rough sketch of what I wanted, or my Muse wanted, to do.  I traced my light pencil marks with INKTENSE Derwent watercolor pencils.


 

Spray with water.


 

Continue painting using watercolors and then move into gouache or acrylic or whatever suits your needs, wants, feelings about the message. 


 Oh the back of the card, I wrote - "Today, break a rule you have given yourself.. be the wild wonderful you."  You see, I have been a strict monitor of my own set of rules.. "Why, I would never...!  I always said I would not make cards.  I was a different kind of artist.  Guess what?  I loosened my self-imposed rules and I loveeeeee making cards.  As well, it has brought new adventures into my life with the three of us card-makers gathering together for a whole day and enjoying the creativity and comradship.  It has been a blessing in my life.  


No comments:

Post a Comment