Thursday, December 9, 2021

Faith In The Process

 

 



 

As sure as sun rises each morning, we can have a faith in its rise, the most, when night is darkest. 

Life is a process… have faith you are here because you were meant to be here.  What is the lesson?

Not faith IN religion, faith IN Yourself because without faith and trust in self, you have nothing to be faithful about. 

Move with grace through the process of life, today.

It is safe to let go and simply be yourself…to rise.

Today I rise to any challenge that may come.  Boredom lays heavy because one day sometimes feels like another.  I keep track of days by the opening of my word file to post my blog post on each day.  It has finally stayed snowy outside.  The snow has bult up and it is an icy wonderland outside.  I go through my day working on the diamond painting, which is now nearly done.  I am busy making aprons for gifts.  I do my daily household jobs, then we watch Netflix, Roku, or Youtube.  It is important that I stay focused.  Right now, it is faith in the process of putting one foot in front of the other and remembering to try to enjoy the process. 

This card was done with collage of a piece of an envelop received from Linda Allen. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment