Sunday, December 5, 2021

Receiving

 

 

 


You are loved. 

Your needs are witnessed.

The Universe responds.

Energy is going out – bring something back n.

Surrender guilt and shame

You are worthy

Gather the light being shed on you, to you

 

Create, live, love with greater energy.

Switch off the clouds of sadness, of wants, of worries. 

Let it go and let yourself be nourished.

Learn to receive.

Because I suck at doing hands, a collage happens here, with the hands.

I did the background in the yellow symbolizing new gifts that pure spirit brings into my life. The hands are not the girls, as you see.  Though you cannot see anything in the hands, it is offering something that can not be seen.  I am always receiving some kind of kindness, some comfort, some nurturing, even when I simply open myself up and allow myself to see that I have.  When I am not receiving, I am potentially about to receive.  My authentic needs are witnessed.  It is the glass half-full, half-empty, analogy.  Today I will open myself up for receiving.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment