Saturday, December 4, 2021

Inner Trust

 

 


 

You have natural vibrancy and uniqueness.

Avoid sabotage or jealousy of others by being self-loving.

Use your inner wisdom.

Take a leap of faith.

Your patterns are shifting.

Be courage, be bold, be adventurous.

Soar into new ways.

 

A wash of turquoise because turquoise is the color, I sense my soul is.  It is the place of my heart, inspiration and my intuition. 

I used Color shift by Folk Art and Glitterific, by Folk Art.  I used some DecoArt Metallic, white pearl, as well. 

 

It is funny that I am not really a trusting person.  I often sense others have a hidden agenda, but I seem to swallow that feeling and trust in spite of it.  But, trusting myself?  That is a great question.  Do we?  I think I do not give myself the benefit of the doubt.  I make mistakes and my Ego thrives on such.  I drop things.  I say things I do not need to have said.  I think things I do not need to be thinking.  I believe things that I think and have a hard time allowing others their differences.  I am so fallible and so flawed that I keep having to wonder who is in charge of saying when I am ‘grown up’, who is in charge to say I am ‘not enough’.  I know it is my Ego.  My Ego is definitely flawed.  I spend a great of time telling it to hush.  I am going to work on trusting myself today.  I had no idea how scary that is going to be for I do not know what is going to come up today. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment