Saturday, November 14, 2020

Feminine Justice, Balance and Morality Energies

 

 


 

Society and culture conditions our beliefs and we see through that lens every moment we breathe.  Having an open mind allows for physical, intellectual, emotional and spiritual growth.  To balance this energy, so that we see through a lens of new ideas, keeps us from being judgemental, self-righteous, and stuck with old belief systems that may not fit with today’s life.  We see the problems with such in Black Lives Matter, and, for me, Indigenous Culture, and other racial characteristics and our understanding of them.  I learned soon in my career to not see the problem, but to see the WHY of it.  At times, my culture clashed.

I have always been ultra-conscious of hidden meanings and hidden agendas, and questioned what people said.  I would mull over them trying to analyze things.  I was very big on justice and always seemed to find it lacking.  I talked early and my language skills were high.  I questioned my own thoughts. I questioned the hypocrisies.  I adhered to my own strict sense of moralities.  For instance, I was never given a curfew.  I made my own and stuck to it religiously.  I sought the truth of things, not a hidden kind of truths, but blatant truths that might differ from blatant actions.  I did not, so much, rail against authority figures, but I refused to respect those who demanded respect yet did not deserve them from me.  I was conscious of hypocrisy very early in life.  I had to really squelch my negative warrior energy in order not to create more injustice, to be sure.  I still rankle easily at injustices and my reactive is defensive so I have to really guard myself. 

How early, in life, did you become aware of hypocrisies, injustices, morality issues?  Did you have to learn to balance your warrior energy when this happened?  How did you make a peaceful place from your views and when meeting those with altering views?

©Carol Desjarlais 14.11.20

 

No comments:

Post a Comment