Sunday, January 29, 2023

Releasing 2022 For 2023 Empowerment

 

 


When we think of 2023, we have to make sure we release all the old stuff of 2022.  I think the worst of what I have to release has to do with 1966 vein damage, neuropathy, diabetes and stress that all affects my sense of body image., emotions, and sometimes makes my spirit sad but trying to blossom.

As I worked on some brain mapping with Dana LaPonte, I realised that, of course, one has to bring things up where you consciously acknowledge them so you can ditch the thoughts that impede us.   

 


In 1966, my first labor was horrendous and I ended up with a three inch wide vein in my right thigh, down to my mid-calf.  I did not want to have it stripped, but before Christmas, that vein decided it would team up with diabetes and kick my butt.  First hot, inflamed, irritated and then, omg, infection in the vein that ten days of the strongest antibiotic could work on...and all those side effects.  I have learned not to stand too long, not to walk too far, and to wear pants that are so tight they are like compressions. 

I deal with neuropathic pain night and day and not walking too far, not standing too long helps, only a little, and the night pain is incredible.  It is horrible when you cannot rest because lying down makes for the sharp zapping, lightning, pain to start.  I have succumbed to having to take medications for that and wearing the right kinds of flat shoes and boots that do not make me look like the old woman I am. (this goes for the lower back pain as well.

 

And, of course, I have fought with my weight since I retired and type 2 has me in its grip and I struggle with desire for foods that are not carbs.  I will gain ground on this though and will eventually get hungry enough I will eat a salad I cannot digest.

I get neuropathic pain in my shoulders that might be stress.  I have a knee that needs to be replaced.  Aging sooooo sucks.. and I have to be a win-win person of positivity on this.

So, I did the three areas I need to work on most for 2023.  I need to keep working on my spirituality and gather the things I need to do so so I can conquer my other issues with some positivity.  I need to work, of course, on the physical by following the diabetic diet somehow and enjoying food.  I need to work on my emotions so that no “friend” can manipulate me any more...and ever again.  I am one click from contacting two who both betrayed me in different ways and I simply cannot do that.  They are dangerous to everything about me in that their sacrilege devestaed me and my heart and mind and heart and spirit cannot take that kind of mistreatment ever again.

So now you know what I am working on since I now know what I need and you can be my cheerleaders.

Can you do a page of 2023 empowerment?

©Carol Desjarlais 1.29.23

No comments:

Post a Comment