Friday, January 27, 2023

Crystals

 

 



Today is Crystals Day.  The color we use is white and vanilla is the essence. 

I have several good books and tarots with crystals.  I am a lapidarian and belong to the Vernon Lapidary club that takes us out to members’ private claims to find different kinds of crystals.  I have rocks rocks rocks out in my rock garden that are full of eye agates, wulfenite, turquoise, garnets…. Many gems that could be found in British Columbia, from Maine, where I lived, and from Arizona.  I have been a rock collector since I was old enough to know what rocks were.   My mother, as I have said before, complained about rocks bouncing around in her washer and dryer, when I was really young.

Many use crystals for healing, for energy, for meditation, for prayer, for jewelry, for decoration.  I cannot tell you what joy it is to do a little scraping of earth and find these jewels.

Crystals have energy.  Crystal is quartz and channels positive energy to restore, to heal scars, to help us gain balance, to amplify our positive energy.  Pseudo-science speaks of crystals as benefit to body, mind, heart and soul.  Crystals have been used for such since ancient times in Eastern cultures. 

Crystals can be used to purify and cleanse, to rid people, places and things of negative energy.  They do hold energy.  They are used in watches, computers, plugs, motherboards, medical equipment, lasers.  They are in our daily life whether we know it or not. 

Crystals can calm us and support us.  They are all precious gems and I use them to add positivity to my life in many ways.  Even my flowers grow abundantly because there are crystals outside near and in my flower garden area.  They are on my windowsills, on shelves, in boxes and bags, on my altars, and any room you go in in my home.    I have become a firm believer in the positive energy they give out.

One of my favorite pieces is a rose quartz with silver embedded. I have some worth great amounts of money.

Crystals of the many kinds help us flow through life better.  They help us move inwards to seek the answers our soul knows.  They heighten intuition.  They heighten creativity.  And yes, I have a small crystal ball.  Although I do not use it for typical reasons. 

To carry clear crystals, amethyst, or selenite adds stable energy to our daily life.  It allows for receptive qualities, it gives one peace.  I am including this link so you can get a glimpse of some of the qualities and medicine that crystals carry.

https://www.healthline.com/health/mental-health/guide-to-healing-crystals#types

 

©Carol Desjarlais 1.27.23

No comments:

Post a Comment