Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Angels and the #11: Archangel Chamuel

 



I had never heard how the number 11 was an angel number.  Nor had I ever even bumped into the name “Archangel Chamuel”, but there is information I have found upon researching these things.

It is believed that the number 11 I, when it shows up to you, is an angel number in numerology.  Apparently, we are most drawn to the number 11 and, if we research it all, it carries a message for us.  It has to do with karma and spiritual awakening.  I could surely use some of that! 

It is a Teacher number that can lead us to walk a path towards such. It has to do with us listening to our intuition to gain spiritual strength.

As this day goes on, we are apt to feel wild mood swings and we may deal with a toxic relationship we need to let go of.  Do not let it overwhelm you… me… and intensity, both outward and inner, is not what I can deal with really well.  I am going to put the number 11 up on my board and keep looking at it to remember that I am where I am supposed to be and learning the lessons I need to learn. 

I will carry rose quartz in my pocket today to act as a reminder, as well, that change is good and lessons are learned or avoided… I refuse to avoid any more. 

  
      ***One of my best pieces of rose quartz that has a lump of silver bonded in it.

The color pink is the color symbolizing Archangel Chamuel and he is said to bring us peace to Self and those around us.  Pink quartz helps clarify things for us and give us direction.  As I rt journal, I am drawn to this angel being non-gendered.  I am drawn to the deliverance of hearts of love into my life. 

Perhaps some forgiveness is needed here as I struggle to stay on the fringe of relationships that I have let go of and need to allow to be continued.  It goes against my nature to try to FIX things and sometimes those things need not have my intercession. 

He is often depicted as a pink flame, so his colors of different tones of pinks can bring a peaceful innocent love to rights.  The Rose Quartz symbolizes this perfectly for me, right now. 

If you find yourself finding the number 11 showing up in your life in any manner, know there is a lesson for you to learn.  Know that some may equate it with Archangel Chamuel.  For me, it is all about loving peace in relationships and in my relationship with myself.

May you find the number 11 during your difficult times.

©Carol Desjarlais 1.11.23

No comments:

Post a Comment