Monday, March 1, 2021

Natal Moon Phases

 

 


 

Did you know that it is not just the Full Moon that affects us and that we have paid little attention to all the phases?  I wondered what phase of the moon I was born under. One’s personality is connected to the birth phase.  One’s moods change the most during the birth phases.  Happens, I was born under the First Quarter Moon. 

I am both light and dark and influenced by both sides of the moon, equally.  I need growth but restraint, goodness, isn’t that the truth.  I am capable but need motivation. 

People born under this moon phases know they are the protagonist of their own story.  We love challenges and rise to the occasion, most times.  We preform best under pressure.  (um… ‘mad-cleaning’, as my granddaughter calls it.) We are lifelong achievers and lifelong learners.  Trying to avoid drama is huge for us and have needed to leave things alone rather than muddy the waters with trying to ‘fix’ things.  One of our main goals is to learn patience.  I have gotten better and better at this until covid hit and now I realize, I need more of it.


 

If you are interested, here is a resource:

https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/moon-phase-birthday-emotions-personality

©Carol Desjarlais 1.3.21

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment