Friday, February 18, 2022

We Are Each Answer To Some Ancient Ancestors’ Prayers

 

 


 

“We are all flowers in the Garden, Creator’s chosen ones…” – Jeff Desjarlais and my children

Everyone of us is a miracle.  We are as unique as snowflakes.  We are finely tuned creations.  We came from somewhere and we go to somewhere.  Everything is up for debate since we cannot prove anything.  I can prove, though, there is a somewhere else, but only too myself.  I experienced life after death.  I saw no monsters, no gnashing of teeth, no big bad Higher Power judging me, no cherubs, no gathering of ancestors.  I experienced the hovering over a body I only related to as a vessel but no tie except pity for her in the hospital bed.  I experienced a moving further away from it, higher, perhaps.  I did not experience a tunnel or a bright white light.  I experienced a beautiful satiny ethereal space where there was the most beautiful hum.  I experienced a sense of one dimension where a hand (my father’s because I recognized his walnut skin and neatly squared-off cut nails) reached through some sort of floating veils.  I heard peaking to me, but not a sound was made above that beautiful hum.  It was as if it was a type of ESP where questions were asked.  I experienced being given a choice to go on or to stay.  “Take my hand and you can go with me!”  I begged to stay, without words, as well, as my seventh baby was only 6 months old.  I had three babies and four older children.  I could not leave them.  “Let me go back and raise my children.”  I, then experienced another swoosh and great pain accompanied it as oxygen entered very cell of my body.  I know where we go, at first, for I knew there to be more beyond.  I cannot prove it to you.  All I know is that I changed from who I had been in every way.  I no longer fear death, but know it to be a gentle goodbye to this world to go to somewhere else.  I know this to be true to my very cells.  It is my belief because of my experience.  Everyone will experience such differently.  As you know, I am not a religious person.  I am a spiritual person, as we all are.  I choose not to put my soul in a box and allow for mediators between me and my Creator and the divine Feminine. 

I believe there is fate involved and karma and for each of us, it is unique.  I believe we are born because we are to be the answer to some ancient ancestor’s prayers.  Now, that is purpose.  Once I came to know that, it changed my life dimensionally.  Each of us has a different purpose. 

Each of us invents ourself as we go along, experience a unique life, and react to such in unique ways.  I know nothing is up to chance.  I know that our decisions make us who we are.  No matter what happens, there is a lesson, how we handle an incident in our life, determines our future.  We each carry unique gifts the world needs.  We either share it, throw it all before swine, or do nothing with it and keep this experience of “living” to ourselves in a mememememe way. 

We are meant to wonder what is next so that we create some of our ‘nexts”.  We are meant to reach out to others who might be part of our purpose for being here.  No sister left behind.

Be that.  Be that Beautiful Unique You!

©Carol Desjarlais 2.18.22

 

 

You do not often see me doing flowers.  Rika has inspired me to play with them, now, though.  I guess I can do stylized types of flowers.

I used heavy gesso and a wide palette knife to spread some gesso on the page, making sure I left some ridges and swirls.


 

I let it all dry and then sprayed some Picked Rasoberry Distress Oxide over the gesso.


 
I added some modeling paste and gave some of the swirls into petal shapes.


I poured soome beads in the middle of each blossom that would become.  I set them with string gel so they would have a 3D look to them.



I set the beads in place with puzzle glue that is amazing stuff.  It added to the 3D look of the beads.  


I, then, painted over the flower shapes I had made, and outkined them with charcoal that I wetted to get nice shadow.


Thank you, Rika, for the inspiration.



 

 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful post. You are very welcome 💗🙏💗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, again. I so appreciate all you are doing for our group. xo

      Delete